Last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 01:11 pm
AIRBNB is probably the most unique Online Travel Portal in the world because of its focus towards offering esoteric / boutique / unique accommodation experiences to its clients in the form of small owner driven properties offering high standards of personalised services. DJUBO is a proud official API Integration partner of AIRBNB and amongst the first ones in the world to be integrated with AIRBNB as a channel manager partner.
As a part of our initiative to spread more awareness among our client hotels about AIRBNB, here is a list of parameters put together by us which will help hotels/guest houses/bed and breakfasts determine if they are suitable for AIRBNB or not.
We have found that AIRBNB welcomes listings hosted by professional hospitality providers as long as
(1) they offer unique spaces and personal hospitality to the Airbnb community.
(2) Some of the qualities we look for in these listings include
● Access to common gathering spaces and/or events
● Guest rooms with personal touches that are individually unique and/or local in design
● Guest rooms and common spaces that incorporate local influences
● Unique design characteristics which set the property apart from others
● High-quality photography We also look for hosts who provide personal hospitality to guests by offering things like:
● Locally relevant or unique amenities (ex: Local food or beverage, unique features)
● Local maps with personalized recommendations (ex: Not a local tourist bureau map with ads)
● Local tours (ex: Neighbourhood walking tours)
● An owner or manager that is available on property full-time
Some examples of spaces that we have found as good fit for Airbnb include:
● Bed & breakfasts
● Boutique hotels
● Nature/eco lodge
● Serviced apartment
● Minsu (Taiwan)
● Ryokan (Japan)
● Pension (Korea)
● Heritage hotel (India)
So if you are looking for not just listing but being successful on AIRBNB, you should ensure that your property profile matches the above.
In order to send an AIRBNB Integration Request to DJUBO Intaconnekt Channel Manager
In order to know more about the Do’s and Dont’s of AIRBNB Listing click below