Why use the ‘Hold Room’ feature?
By putting a room on ‘HOLD’, you ensure:
- The room does not get sold on any OTA or your hotel’s website booking engine.
- Other front office or sales team members stay informed and do not accidentally sell the room.
How to put a room on Hold in DJUBO?
There are 2 ways to put rooms on hold in DJUBO. Both are accessible in the Home View. They are as follows:
1) Putting a Specific Room on Hold
- Click on an empty room in the room category and on the date for which you want to hold the room in the booking chart view.
- Select ‘Hold’ option from the pop-up menu.
- Fill in the details on the next screen for the voucher to be generated.
- This method automatically inserts room number, room category, and date into the voucher generation form.
2) Putting Rooms on Hold via Quick Create
- In the Booking Chart View, click on ‘Quick Create’ button.
- Select ‘Quick Hold’ from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in the details in the following screen for voucher generation.