You can use the booking database to search for all the vouchers made for any bookings via any channel made through the DJUBO system in the past.
How to view booking vouchers?
- After logging into your DJUBO account, choose “Booking Database” from the “Views” dropdown.
- You will be directed to the Booking Database page where all hotel’s bookings created through DJUBO, till date are listed.
Searching for Vouchers & Advanced Search
- You can search for a particular booking voucher by typing the voucher number or guest name in the search bar.
- If you need more filtered result, click on the little downward arrow to open up the advanced search. Here, you can narrow down the search results, for example, bookings made during a certain time frame or bookings of stays during a specific time frame.
Exporting Voucher Data
- To export voucher data in the form of an excel sheet, click on the “Export” button in the upper right corner.
- You can export voucher data for 180 days at a time. If you need data beyond the last 180 days, you can use the advanced search to filter out the results for the time duration and then export.