Last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 06:28 am
With 2019 having come to an end with a BANG, we at DJUBO are proud to say that we’ve had an immensely successful year. A range of product implementations and innovations have shown that we are at the top of our game. And with our aim of getting higher, we are looking toward a more booming 2020. In a nutshell, here’s what 2019 looked like for us at DJUBO:
- As every company wants to see substantial growth in their client base at the end of each year, DJUBO too is no different. We are glad to say that our client base has seen a 40% growth in the last year.
- Growth is a 360-degree affair, and DJUBO saw a huge boost in business transactions managed on the DJUBO platform. Nothing pleases us more than knowing that our platform is being used on a regular basis. As a clear indicator of the boost, we saw we saw transactions worth $22mn in the month of December 2019.
- Partnerships were formed and relationships were built; DJUBO has partnered with 95% National OTA’s. Major players such as Ease my trip, Paytm and ticket.com were added to our list of ever-growing partners.
- Over 10,000 logins were accessed and used on the DJUBO platform.
- However, it’s not just being used on hotel systems. Our clients are mobile every hour of the day; hence that’s where the DJUBO application comes in handy. We saw a 200% growth in mobile app users. With 10,000+ app downloads, DJUBO’s mobile app is a handy & effective tool for our client hotels to manage their properties.
- Another feather in our cap apart from the national growth is also the expansion of our international client base to five different countries – Myanmar, Georgia, Zambia, Guatemala, and Guyana.
- Our proudest moment yet; transcending to a holistic property management platform with the addition of three new products – Cockpit, Agentconnekt, and PettyCash.
- And the icing on the cake; the launch of our very own self-check-in application called DJUBO Xpress.
- Booking.com hosted the first-ever Connectivity Hackathon in Amsterdam, which consisted of two days of coding and collaboration. DJUBO won the Hackathon with flying colors. In the words of the jury ‘Djubo’s project showed great merit, innovativeness and strong business impact for Booking.com, the provider and the guest in a true win-win-win situation.’
To summarize our key achievements for the year 2019
- DJUBO formally launched its self-check-in app
- DJUBO goes live with 22 properties of Robinsons Group of Hotels
- MP Tourism increases its revenues by 15% using DJUBO’s products suite
- DJUBO was announced the winner of Booking.com’s Global Hackathon at Amsterdam for the Express Check-in project.
Kick start your 2020 journey with DJUBO and experience the benefits of joining hands with a futuristic Property Management Platform. Stay with us & grow with us!