Last updated on March 17th, 2020 at 08:14 am
Promoting your hotel on Instagram may soon become essential than just an option! Instagram now has over 300 million members who share more than 70 million photos and videos each day and At 4.21%, brand engagement is the highest on Instagram. You can pick up more stats on Instagram from here.
Next – Put up a photograph! Here are a couple of tips on how to promote your hotel on Instagram and choose a photo –
- It’s not about room types
- Be creative when choosing photos
- Go behind the scenes – Show them, chefs, cooking up a beautiful meal
- Highlight your location – Use the map for people looking for you nearby
- Play with your images – Filters, Colours, Brightness
- Hashtag your photos – Use tags that hot and related to your location. You can also use an app called Tag o Matic to help you find hashtags.
- Caption all images
- Invite sharing – Ask your guests to share images of the experience at your hotel!
- Exclusivity – Don’t use stock images
- Share often – Post a photograph at least once a week!
You can read about these tips in detail right here.
After you’re done uploading your first photograph – we suggest you spend some time on Instagram – follow some people, like some photographs, etc
Take some inspiration, check out these hotels also doing Instagram incredibly well.
We hope you enjoyed our short guide on how to promote your hotel on Instagram!