Who can access guest credit card details in DJUBO?
To access credit card information of guests who have made a “Pay at Hotel” reservation of OTAs is visible only to DJUBO users that are reservation managers or account admins in the organization.
For which OTAs does the credit card information show?
Credit card details for “Pay at Hotel” guests is available for the following OTAs:
How to access the credit card details for “Pay at Hotel” reservations?
- Either from the booking chart or the voucher database, click the voucher for which you have to access the credit card details.
To easily identify a “Pay at Hotel” booking look for this icon in the booking chart and the voucher bin card.
- Scroll down in the voucher to the “Card Details” section. Here you should see an obscured card number along with the “View Attempts Left” and “Days to Purge”.
- Click on the listed card number.
- You should now receive a prompt for the password. Enter the password to see the complete card details.
How long is the credit card information stored on your DJUBO system?
- The credit card details can be viewed 3 times, within 3 days of receiving the reservation.
- After you have retrieved the credit card information 3 times, the credit card details will be permanently purged from the system.
- Even if you don’t exhaust your views, the credit card details would be purged permanently from the system within 3 days of receiving the booking and would not be viewable under any circumstances.